OZM 0.00% 5.0¢ ozaurum resources limited

hold for a month or two and sometimes much longer then sell...

1. 7,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108

hold for a month or two and sometimes much longer then sell after high volume that didn't fulfill expectations on brilliant news.

selling while waiting for a 150m assay with ongoing drilling is a case of overthinking and allowing surrounding noise to get into one's head, looking at too many other stocks and what they are doing and who is involved, just need to look at the T20 to see we are gifted with the fact we dont have the bhagdips and Tannous's involved which is a massive plus smile.png AP used a credible broker smile.png went straight for the top shelf and lined the T20 with very high net as far as i can see.

They way i see OZM atm is post listing at 25c on a $28m mcap have drilled in a pro manner systematically following all the clues and finally drilled into exactly what they have been looking for and what they believed to be down there, selling now is a head shaker but we have all done it, well I have anyway.

i expect AP to be very proactive with updates from here with the next one likely being commentary and thickness of the hole they are drilling now, i reckon we will be getting a monthly update and along with results when they roll in, to me we are in breakout territory with a tightening register

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.