DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

DRE was just under $500M, mostly just on the REE's, and before...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8201
    DRE was just under $500M, mostly just on the REE's, and before the carbonatites came in.

Didn't sell up there at ~$500M for the REE's, why would I sell mine for $250M for the lot, including the Niobium and the Gold, both of which could be massive with some luck.

REE prices will get back to those levels and the valuation for them will return.

Niobium price already higher than REE price was when DRE peaked at ~$500M on the back of the REEs.

Gold at all-time highs and with any luck they'll uncover a nice big deposit, funded by the mining of the high-grade shallow gold.

Held through the last two years, which were some of the hardest times in the junior/spec land that I can ever remember, so not going to sell out cheap now.

Each to their own though, but I'm sure the Board/Management would not sell the lot for $250M (I could be wrong though and they could sell it all for that much (or lower) - who knows, but I don't think so). $250M is about 6.6c SP, and the Board piled in $1.4M cash just into the 10c CR (ie. they'd want much more than 6.6c as a ROI and as a reward for all the hard work and time).

Cheers,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.