BC8 9.38% 29.0¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Shallow High-Grades Continue at Myhree Open Pit, page-13

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1386
    Spot on copperroad. Look at KOTH with RED as they found millions of ounces and have been able to build a stand alone adjacent.
    I did a report on Noble years back on the Bibiani mine. RSG picked it up later and it has since been sold. At times majors just mine out to their plan and then move onto their next big opportunity. That is not a criticism of them at all as it fits their business model.

There are multiple catalysts for BC8 to move quickly towards old highs. Gold is primed now on so many levels and ready to reset higher or recommence this second parabola. It had run too far too fast but provided time and opportunity for brilliant management teams to take advantage. JP Morgan traders just convicted for manipulating the paper markets on the precious metals. That highlights the fact that these low prices are artificial. The next few years look fantastic for the ASX gold sector and limited silver plays that merit attention. Cash flow approaches for BC8 that will allow them to make the moves needed for continuing growth. I bought some more BC8 the other day.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.030(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $128.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 29.0¢ $390.1K 1.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 234902 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 81150 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.