KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

re: Ann: Shallow Targets Drilling Update Nort... State of the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 69 Posts.
    re: Ann: Shallow Targets Drilling Update Nort... State of the market players I think.
    I have noticed this in a lot of stocks in the last 6 months, some stats I read stated that the current stock market activity is close to 80% traders.
    When a lot of that movement is by people looking at results that they cannot fathom due to lack of knowledge and are only in it for momentum trades then unless there is a declaration of insanely good news the disappointed punters all curse and sell a stock that has just had emminently good results commercially.

I don't mean to impune traders, the knowledgable ones take stakes in good results and keep the majority of their capital working and liquid....but that causes them to adjust their attitude rapidly and when lots of companies are releasing good news and still suffering a sell off, the good traders are forced to do the same.

Some of us are really enjoying picking up these stocks, ARM and CMY and this one whenever they go into these ludicrous tailspins.
    It's just the way the market psychology is playing, it has nothing to do with a large commercial shallow and cheap tin deposit in a location close to a collosal market of rising prices.
    Have faith.
    ps- I hold and am buying the companies mentioned
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.