CYL 7.23% $2.67 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Shallow Trident drilling returns 38m at 2.9 g/t Au, page-12

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    CYL front-loaded a bunch of costs in recent financials. There was a discussion thread about this and for me this allows some serious profit generation in the short-term. If they can add mill throughput with small marginal cost (due to the excess capacity/fixed cost element of the existing infrastructure) then that would be optimum.

I recall rjb67 also summarised the cashflow/profitability which could be expected over the next quarters in a recent post. Given that upfront costs (and $9m of debt repayment - another $3m still to be paid back this June if I remember correctly) have already been accounted for, then there is a reasonable confidence level of healthy cash generation in the short-term. I seem to recall a back of the envelope figure of $30m - $40m per quarter getting thrown about and that was just on current production levels?

Given the last management report, Henty appears to be set for significant improvement as well, which will take it from treading water to actually having a meaningful contribution to the bottom line all being well.

And with Gold looking to be very stable at current levels with interest rate reductions on the cards (= higher gold price fingers crossed) then CYL looks to have some serious upside potential IMO.

Of course I am a stockholder so my rose-tinted glasses are very rosy at the moment.....!!
    Last edited by Lorderyall: 16/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.180(7.23%)
Mkt cap ! $602.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.68 $2.55 $2.637M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 450 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.68 8986 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.