CYL 6.44% $1.08 catalyst metals limited

With successful drilling, this open pit at Trident has potential...

1. 353 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    With successful drilling, this open pit at Trident has potential to feed cyl hungry mills longer than just short term...gold mineralization not only open downstrike at depth but also open up strike to surface so cyl can literally scoop first bucket of muck into dump and truck that gold muck right to front end of plutonic mill for processing...Coeur had profitable mine in Bolivia like that, just scooped gravel full of silver with loader and right into mill it went. Area around the trident pit is not been drilled so I see potential for resource to grow with drilling investment. As for underground portal this could be used as exploration drift to firm up trident open pit resource. Low risk operation technically. Cyl got plenty of underground gold muck from plutonic and need open pit ore so as to increase gold recoveries while crushing aisc by filling both mills to 3.2mmt per year.cyl infrastructure can produce 350koz gold per year, all mills need is reliable source of feed...cyl got not only the barrick tenements in marymia that already fed mills at production of 350k oz gold annually but also 70-80% interest in bryah basin gold tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.08
Change
0.065(6.44%)
Mkt cap ! $241.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.10 $1.02 $290.2K 274.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2540 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 8539 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.