HGV 0.00% 4.0¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: Share cancellation, page-4

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Is there not a demonstrated conflict of interests if Embark was to take over MMJGH ? Particularly on the part of Michael Curtis. As a 20% holder of Embark Ventures and 13% holder of Embark Health he would surely have to know of any take over plans if indeed Embark is planning a takeover. Are there not rules about acting in the best interest of the shareholder? It's all smoke and mirrors to me, further enlightenment would be appreciated.

On a side note, doesn't MMJ's investment in Embark Health actually follow MMJ's stated plan of "Identify bottle necks in the Cannabis industry and then control them"? One of those bottle necks is allegedly Oil extraction. That, coupled with interest with from the beverage industry in cannabis drinks sounds like a good thing.

MMJ does have an tendancey to switch horses mid race and i get the feeling that just as we approach something concrete POOF!! it'll all change and we won't know if we're Arthur or Marther. MMJ has been around for years now, and any big investors who have been paying attention would know that MMJ just can't be trusted as a investment hence why our share price goes nowhere. Plus the no return on investment is probably a real turn off too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $1.1K 26.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66877 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 5944 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.