BSL 0.05% $20.86 bluescope steel limited

Ann: Share Consolidation Timetable , page-13

1. 5 Posts.
    I'm not worried about this consolidation will not be under that I had 160 K of shares now consolidated down to 26,667 shares I'm up about 20 4K on my investment. While not afraid I bought into a extract shares when they were called Turat Res some years ago cost me $16K I had hundreds of thousands of shares starting right back when I was buying at one sent after a couple of consolidations I ended up with 20 K of shares then we were taken over by the Chinese who paid $8.60 that's $175K that's not a bad profit . Also I bought into jumbo spend about $6K also had a view hundred K of shares in them are now that investment is worth over $60 K I work on the philosophy that you buy when no one is interested but the story is good ( patients is needed )like blue scope now after being hammered so so badly I started buying at about $.30 I do see that there is light at the end of the tunnel where they will start paying dividends again in a year or two ,and I feel that the management are trying to rectify their careless stupidity ,. PS on no adviser do your own research , good luck

also bought into OneSteel , Alumina , Fairfax , Ten ,and more all of these have been run poorly but changes are underway .( don't put too much into each one only what you can afford to lose )by a little bit and add a bit as things improve .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.86
Change
-0.010(0.05%)
Mkt cap ! $9.138B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.85 $21.00 $20.62 $41.11M 1.973M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5787 $20.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.86 3236 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.