BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Share Divestment (GL1), page-19

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    We should not get carried away with what has eventuated. If GL1 does go the further mile then our board has made a disastrous decision. Perhaps a IPO of manna would have been a more savvy choice. Since we have more square kilometres of the manna tenement to discover potentially more lithium we could have a company maker in lithium alone bring in the drills rigs!. Our board have time again over the last few years have put off progressing Bombora .Let's hope that in regards to our gold deposit that progress i mean real progress is to be made. At the moment gold is not loved as much as lithium. Our board should be pro active in regards to the rest of the Mana tenements. I say this because more capital coming in will allow, Bombora to progress to eventually becoming a producer . But i fear that Bombora might become a excuse for our board to sit on the sidelines with so called more drilling ,more confidence building, better understanding. Well how much more? Other gold companies are going forward. Let's not confuse ourselves with what if !
    Get the ball rolling with Bombora no more wishful thinking please! Isay this because time and timing is of the utmost essence. In this real world of increasing cost's the longer we leave Bombora the more difficult it would be to bring into production which we ,as share holders so richly deserve with the patience over the last few years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.