BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Anton - I was thinking about this some more this morning and...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Anton - I was thinking about this some more this morning and thought what would i have done if I was a Director on BRB.

I came to the view that GL1 has shown it is a volatile stock - we saw it race to $2.79 high in April and then slide back to $1.00 in July. In the same situation (and somewhat reflects the strong approach I adopt to contemplating risk in all of my current board roles), I would have probably looked at the current GL1 rise and would likely be suggesting the company is better to have the proverbial current "bird in the hand" here at these prices rather than hang on and hope with a distinct risk that it could be back at the $1 level in a couple of months time.

So, I guess I am saying that when I looked at this decision through the same lens I apply to my board roles, I would probably have been advocating exactly the decision they made.

Flip side, I am comfortable with taking risk across a good portion of my personal investments, so that side of my brain says "damn - maybe we missed an opportunity to get a better outcome"!!

Bottom line - damned if you do and damned if you don't....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.