BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

I'm not even going to get the calculator out for this one. So...

1. 4,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    I'm not even going to get the calculator out for this one. So you claim Breaker sold their GL1 shares "at top price" but that 20% of Manna will "fund the capex for the gold project". Breaker sold their shares when Global Lithium had a market cap of say $500m and conservatively that puts a value of their 80% of Manna at say $250m. That would suggest that Breaker's 20% of Manna currently has a value of around $60m. But using Ora Banda's recent calculations which put a $180m replacement cost on their 1.2mtpa mill and associated infrastructure then you are seriously arguing that by the time Breaker sells its 20% holding in Manna the value of the project will be about three times what it is today.

So which is it? Did Breaker sell GL1 "at top price" or will the value of Manna go up by about three times in the next 12 months? If Breaker sold its GL1 shares at top price then Breaker can expect maybe $60m for its 20% holding in Manna. But if the sale of Manna will fund the $180m or so capex needed for the gold project then Major Tom has left serious money on the table by selling the GL1 shares now.

Seriously, it should not be so hard to grasp this stuff.

PS Does anyone know why Major Tom and his COO were in Canada? Both of them should have been out kicking rocks near Manna.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.