BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Hi ANTON707, Interesting times ahead on the lithium front for...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi ANTON707, Interesting times ahead on the lithium front for BRB. I had mixed views on the Manna divestment. However, the deal was done and we are not far off another $10m. So, the upside has been no CR and cash in the kitty.

Tom seems to be estimating a worth of 20% of Manna at $50m. Who knows, it could go higher. Maybe $60m...$70m????

My thoughts are that GL1 will eventually buy our 20% of Manna. Interestingly, CW has flagged "a stunning opportunity for further lithium" so there may be additional options for realizing more cash longer term.

Also interesting was GLI's 29 Sept announcement regarding a MOU with SK On.

Under the terms of the MOU, Global Lithium and SKO intend to explore future business opportunities
    including the potential development of downstream integrated battery grade lithium assets for an initial
    two-year period. The MOU will also consider:
    • SK On to potentially support future Global Lithium capital raisings to enable business expansion
    and development.
    • Potential investment and offtake opportunities at Global Lithium’s Marble Bar Lithium Project in the
    Pilbara region and/or the Manna Lithium Project in the Goldfields region.

SK On may well finance GL1 in purchasing the remaining 20% of Manna and possibly more of our ground if there are broader lithium deposits beyond Manna.

Interesting times ahead.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.