SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

Great stuff mate, just love your knowledgeable input. Do you...

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Great stuff mate, just love your knowledgeable input.

Do you have any skills in seismic interpretation or petroleum geology?

Here you go, a poor quality seismic line from the 2000 paper that was also written in part by Williams.

Tectonic evolution of the Jurassic–Cretaceous Great Valley forearc, California: Implications for the Franciscan thrust-wedge hypothesis

Kurt N. Constenius*
    Roy A. Johnson
    William R. Dickinson
    Department of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USA
    Thomas A. Williams
    Emerald Consulting Group, 1735 Lake Street #2, San Francisco, California 94121, USA

upload_2016-9-29_13-31-49.png

Note the distal condense Great Valley section towards the East where Dempsey (far right hand side approx) is situated versus the thick proximal section to West.

The biggest risk for Dempsey as you know is

1, Is there any productive reservoir at the deeper levels (that is the main target). As these sandstone reservoirs are primary sourced from the West they are likely to be fined grained and could be tight.

2, Gas charge.

It would appear that all the worlds exploration companies agrees with me, how many major oil and gas exploration companies have these Director presented Dempsey too over the last three years, 10, 30 or 50 plus. and achieve zero farmout!

Don't you think that tends to support my view?

I wonder if a few years back the Director of SGC and XST could have used any other strategy to achieve any drilling.

I wonder?
    Last edited by WhiteNoise: 29/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.21K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 32452091 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1540694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.