SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

No I never said that the rocks at Alvares are not gas charged,...

1. 6,650 Posts.
    No I never said that the rocks at Alvares are not gas charged, they are. And should be re-tested.

Meanwhile we don't know if there is any reservoir in the Dempsey prospect as there are no well penetration yet. And in my view if present they might be thin, condense and distal.

And yes there might be 3D seismic amplitude effect over Dempsey that may indicate gas, again you don't know whether its gas with out drilling.

But who cares.

After three years of promoting the prospect to the World exploration companies the Directors have achieve the best farmout ever (Farmout of up to 14% WI in prospects within Area of Mutual Interest (“AMI”) for up to A$280,000) to there friend John Begg for what in oil industry terms is peanuts.

So I guess I am aligned with the Global oil and gas exploration industry (who in your view must also be clueless) who are saying there is no compelling reason to farm in the SGC ideas.

Meanwhile the recent presentation by SGC at the good oil conference appear to be incorrect, as in the June quarterly SGC had a 55% WI over Dempsey but after selling 14% they have only 41% but the presentation in September still shows 55%.

Isn't that a basic error for the MD and board?
    Last edited by WhiteNoise: 29/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.119M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.21K 5.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 32452091 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1540694 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.