DUN 2.22% 4.4¢ dundas minerals limited

I doubt there are any insto's on the register. Shares will be...

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241
    I doubt there are any insto's on the register. Shares will be going to HNW, sophisticated and family office investors....Shane would have been flooded with calls to take up the shortfall shares at 2.2c once people saw the price appreciation yesterday and all those shares possibly available in the money... Glad to see raise was done at a higher cost and they dismissed raising any funds under that mechanism. Was lucky I picked up a few when they were offered and took a little more than I was entitled too. Everyone had an opportunity to buy last few months when prices where at these rights issue levels but activity was near on non-existent.

I'd be interested to see if any one broker was buying up yesterday to see if there was a group buying up. If indeed they did they'd be needing to release a Notice of Substantial ownership in the coming days. Also SV and TH have substantial holdings alot of which they earned when the company was formed. They'd have to disclose that they were selling shortly if they put some of their holdings into the market yesterday/today with change in director and substantial holder notices. I doubt it was them and it was free float which would be all over the place. The top 20 that will come out in the Annual report next month won't be a true reflection of where the company is at as nearly 30% of shares where turned over yesterday. Last years Annual Report top 20 shown below when company had about 69M shares on issue

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6402/6402068-e70d7b32b534687af7d23ea1987e2630.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $3.723M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.7¢ 4.2¢ $234.1K 4.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9995 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.