LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Share Placement to Expedite Exploration Programs, page-9

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    Shareholders can buy at market at same price as capital raising, plenty of stale holders offering at 1c at present (minus the options). Personally I don't care about the 3c options, they are unlisted (not tradable, only exercisable). SP pops over 3c (strike price of options) I would rather own tradable shares from 1c.

IMHO raising the money needed to drill some holes (finally) without going through the painful CR process with a SPP, where we know people sell holdings to fund participation in the CR, was a smart move by management. Lets all admit it, if LSR came back with a CR at 0.008/0.009, and we had to wait for a period of time to see how many shareholders wanted to stump up $$$ to fund it, where would the share price be? Market doesn't like uncertainty, and this very quick CR, provided certainty (with regards to $$$ to get drilling).

From my perspective, and I know there are those who have held for a long time and doubt everything (fair enough), there is a bit of renewed energy and I am sure Bill, more than anyone else, wants to get drilling and show results to shareholders. No one is more frustrated than him, I bet, and this CR gives him the opportunity to do get to work.

If they can prove up some resources, SP will react, it's been a coiled spring capped by Goldfella's ever since the Nepean deal. Are they now on board? Why not, do some reading, Australia set to benefit from move to net zero (IMF), as we have a great percentage of the minerals needed, and we are see and a stable and reliable source of these minerals.

Nickel, Gold, Zinc, Lead, Lithium.....

DYOR & GLTAH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.