TGM 3.57% 13.5¢ theta gold mines limited

Ann: Share Placement to raise $8,000,000, page-41

1. 1,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 334
    The Board of Stonewall Resources Limited (ASX: SWJ) (“Stonewall or Company”) is pleased toannounce the Scoping Study results for its fully permitted Rietfontein high-grade, hard-rockdevelopment. The Scoping Study was delivered by South African mining engineering consultants BaraConsulting (Pty) Ltd (“Bara”) following geological and Mineral Resource assessments by South Africangeological consultants Minxcon, conducted in accordance with the JORC (2012) Reporting Code, asannounced on the 7 February, 2017. Rietfontein contains a JORC resource of 2.55Mt @ 11g/t for905koz (Indicated & Inferred).Rietfontein is the first Scoping Study to be reported of the three areas of potential mine developmentcurrently under scoping-level investigation by Minxcon and Bara. Results from Beta hard-rock and thePMR project work will be progressively announced as the work is completed in coming months.The results of the Rietfontein study suggest a base-case pre-tax NPV of US$114M, and C1 cost ofUS$417/oz is achievable, and importantly provides strong encouragement for the Company to committo the next stage of its Rietfontein resource upgrade, exploration and development program, as well asto commence the Preliminary Feasibility Study (PFS) phase, including the declaration of ore reserves.
    This is the reason i got in, but i may as well have gone to the pub and put it in a pokie. Dear Bill, this is a forum where anyone can express their views and if you don't like it then you are on the wrong forum.
    Anyone would look at 905,000 ounces at 11g/t and think wow this is unreal. But i have not heard a mention in 2.5 years so i guess this is forgotten now. back to new announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $96.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $8.833K 67.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 60146 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 150004 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.