CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Ann: SHARE PLACEMENT TO RAISE UP TO $1,000,000 , page-10

1. 1,136 Posts.
    re: Ann: SHARE PLACEMENT TO RAISE UP TO $1,00... Oh yeah... I'm on the YT wagon also Zia..
    Legin7777 , I think we're all smelling some information that they know that we don't... Quite frankly It doesn't bother me in the slightest if they use that information for good before we get to find out what it is.... It makes the gambling game all that more exciting. I guess the question is will the sell side here start pulling their orders in anticipation for a frenzy type announcement to come out because converting those sell orders to money it wont take long for the trading pack to swallow them whole and spit them back out at a 2-3 c level..
    Small companies with more shares on the books have done such a thing so its not out of the question. Its just a matter of how attractive the announcement is and how volatile the market is when the announcement comes out... Of course we could all be sniffing up the wrong tree but my penny sniffer has been running pretty hot recently and my tail is up and wagging on this one. :)
    And one or two others...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.