CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Ann: SHARE PLACEMENT TO RAISE UP TO $1,000,000 , page-24

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    re: Ann: SHARE PLACEMENT TO RAISE UP TO $1,00... l7777,

Not official so we'll have to wait for the announcement but I think they might have planted them in the hope they'll grow.

We'll have to wait for the 3B first and then some announcements might follow, I'm sure there wont be any good news until the new shares are allocated, if I allude to good news then it's all based on hope.lol

Hard to say what they're worth as it all depends on the following:

How to calculate rough diamond prices:
    Determining prices of rough diamonds starts by evaluation of rough diamonds.
    This requires a specific gemological knowledge as well as general expertise, structure analyzing about cutting during sorting technics by:
    Classification of rough jewelry diamonds and industrial diamonds
    Sorting by shape: octahedral, cubic, macle, and dodecahedron crystals, determining their ultimate form in the rough
    Sorting by weight and size.
    Sorting by color.
    Sorting by distortions.
    Sorting by clarity, structure and structural defects: external and internal inclusions, cliveages, marks, naart, maccles...
    Analyze to determine if a rough diamond is to be cleaved, sawed or retained.
    Analyze and detect of strain and stress within the internal molecular structure by polariscope.
    Sketching of rough diamonds pinpointing impurities within the diamond.

So obviously a lot of factors that will determine the value per carat and I'm sure there are many variations. I have no idea how reliable the following is but the top right of the following gives an approx valuation:

Rough Diamond Calculation!

So based on $203 average price per carat of rough diamond: 15.79 x $203 = $3,205

Enough for a few new shovels, hopefully they are just the crumbs that lead to the bigger stash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.