ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1248
    AVZ is a off its chain beast , the Australian Government has acknowledged it as such , I'm just translating it.
    The DFS has just blown the Hoover damn wide open.
    This is without a doubt a watershed moment , every hurdle has been overcome by AVZ in the past mainly because of its sublime quality, nice to have the Australian governments official recognition of such.
    The people that come on here that do not have skin in the game are laughable , Hoots is another were the cloak of transparency was lifted , what a shame that is but it just strengthens my view what an absolute cracker AVZ is.
    Quality always wins, no one and I mean no one can argue with the humongous size and grade , this is why after every derailment it just keeps getting back on it's tracks and keeps ticking those boxes.
    Federal government protectionism will not help the sad decline of poor quality lithium companies, Green bushes has nothing to worry about , does not need protection I wonder why.
    What will be will be ,coming over here and posting will not change that and that includes you as well Hoots your saint status has gone now I'm afraid.
    As to the Future I am excited , Nigel as I said earlier has given us the answers , but you do need to look deeper, he just can not blat it out for obvious reasons.
    Although already a substantial holder I will take advantage of the dip on Tuesday.
    For any people unsure at this time , look into Scarpa 's posts there is a bloke of undeniable transparency.
    As most would attest even the Frog, his posts impart a huge amount of general and technical knowledge.
    A person that turns down a heart, and drinks enormous amounts of VB deserves to be heard.

Remember our fallen that gave so much, makes everything else trvial

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.