CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Ann: Share Placement, page-19

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes there could have been different interpretation on what he stated at the time.
    Nevertheless I also remember him saying that he was going to talk to the option holders of Patterson as a matter of urgency and convince them to exercise their options. Something which IMO never happened.

He also stated that he was immediately going to talk to JH in order to sort things out as a matter of urgency, and amicably, but that never happened either. All talks but no facts.

I asked a copy of the voice recording for both meetings, and yes it included an E-mail to RC too, but that went by the wayside too.

I then sent few more requests for the same thing threatening that I was going to approach ASIC and I then received a reply telling me that those copies were to be sent to me as soon as practically possible. But guess what, two and one half years have gone by, and I am still waiting.

Yet again if we are now to look at the part about using OPM's, well my friend, by diluting you and I , and in doing what he is doing, he is actually using our money as well. Is he not.????

Dilution is loss of value, and so is a loss of value in doing JV with some majors too. Especially when those JV's were not done from a position of strength, but from being down on our knees begging for mercy.

So, and IMO if we are diluted it is our money that we are talking about it, not OPM's. As a matter of facts, those people entering the market at a low share price like we are now, puts them at a very big advantage against us.

dyor !!!!!

Cheers mate and nice to hear form you.
    Last edited by buddy134: 24/09/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.