AUQ 11.4% 3.9¢ alara resources limited

Ann: Share Placement, page-21

1. 15,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    yeh agreed.

just thinking out loud again, the makeup of the register to me seems to suggest a forward eye for dividend planning. shareholders generally dont go for such sizeable positions in tightly held companies if they plan on profiting from share transactions.

i witnessed an IPO a few years ago that transitioned a merger between a few small private companies into a larger single PLC that has since also grown into a solid midcap. part of the deal involved hefty share allocations to various parties who at the time seemed to be taking payment in scrip for assets that the controlling entity apparently could not afford.

unbeknownst to everybody else, the newly listed company immediately announced a rewarding dividend payment scheme that suddenly painted a clearer picture as to why so many shares had been issued in lieu of cash payments in the first place.

these sorts of registers, where everyone is either a director, partner, or big-balled family member of @outlandin seem to be very much about investing in a profitable business as opposed to stinging shareholders in a ponzi scheme.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $28.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.9¢ 3.5¢ $8.018K 223.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12155 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 99999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.