DGO 0.00% $2.41 dgo gold limited

Ann: Share Placement, page-17

1. 981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    maybe, just hope they could release something good before the next massive fall happen on asx....we should be fine i think...

based on the geo patterns, all shear cross zone pattern, just like deg. Parentally nearology works before.

i compare the golden belt as they presented on the latest investor presentation. Well, found similar as they demonstrated. if my memory are right, they have collaborations with academics in tas uni. They have a csiro previous staff in mining area. besides crz looks like find something yesterday, this is the most important. I think dgo could also find gold, but how much is the concern.

no matter how many back support from other site, it is still pure gambling. if they dig out something, ok, maybe additional two digit cents rise from now. If nothing comes out, short fall and recover from deg or other mining site ann. After all they have several places on going slowly. Deg is the key insurance anyway, and we have 16.5 of their shares, plus potential further acquired shares through recent cr. although i dont think they will purchase over too much deg shares in this cr, may be just cover the dilution as a major holder.

Like i said before, the asset risk in dgo was well hedged.....more like a financial package here, lower risk than traditional explorers. still the risk is very high in dgo, as generally speaking.

i always be wrong. Dyor is the best.
    aimo, gl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.