LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Share Price Update, page-94

1. 6,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1003
    If you want to discuss the risks to Lynas associated with "China policy", I'm up for it. One of us - you, preferably - should start a separate thread, however.

I suspect you just want to bash me for thinking storage-related risks are more important. I'm not going to waste the group's time arguing something so silly as whose is bigger. The entire drop from $2.9x is due to the election of a group who takes exception to Lynas's storage issues. So to put it at your level: Right now, mine's a lot bigger, so put your hard-on for me away.

Lynas can't control the price of rice in China, but they can keep investors informed on Plans A and B for material storage. No news is not good news.

Because I remain hopeful that Plan A Condisoil will go through, I'm wondering why we haven't heard anything about it's execution.

Because I don't like companies I invest in to put all their eggs in one basket, I wondering why we haven't heard anything about a Plan B.

And because any plan is going to require time to get going, possibly additional government involvement, possibly capex, possibly lots of time, then I'm wondering why we shouldn't expect some reassurance that onsite storage capacity is not a problem, especially as we are approaching the pre-planned 5-10 year capacity.

I'm a reasonable guy asking for reasonable disclosure.
    Last edited by Chemist1959: 17/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.