LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Share Price Update, page-99

1. 42,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    My preferred entry is $2.20 as I had indicated which price rejected yesterday although only a dip through bu that level held from a weekly perspective. I am not here simply for a quick swing trade. I am at this stage not very comfortable with the murky politics in Malaysia where the so called "rule of law" is applied in such a prejudicial manner. It is verging on revenge by the winning party. I refer the investigations into Najib the week of winning election when the cabinet has not even been completely formed.

This reminds me of African politics 'finders keepers losers weepers' and there is no due process either way. Folks here thinks Dr M is such a saintly saviour to the national salvation of the political integrity but history is one way to see if he can govern with civil peace. Race riot as I was expecting did not eventuate!

I am going to wait and see approach for the sake of sanity because the market is clearly factoring a lot of uncertainty. Fuzzy fly is circling a wounded prey and that is not the publicity that LYC wants at such a crucial time.

I'll have a look at Najib as well as Dr. M crony companies as what the market thinks is going on. I suspect the game is the same just different rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.