CXO 10.0% 11.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan and Application Form, page-151

1. 5,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2288
    Well it was reported that the petrol driven motor vehicle saved London from being 9 feet under Horse poo early last century. It could well be the EV that saves the NT from being 9 feet under in financial Shxt this century. That is if the NT is smart enough to run with it.
    The reality is that the development and production will create a lot of jobs and there will be a lot of money spent in town over the mine life.
    People involved with exploration, digging, moving top soil, transport, mechanics, petrol stations, loading unloading at site and port, support staff etc, etc. Shops of all types pubs, accommodation, etc, etc will all benefit. The developments flow on effects could provide some sort of benefit even in a small way to 1000's of NT residents. That is the benefit of it being close to Darwin. Minimal fly ins/outs. Its all in house.
    In these circumstances you usually find that the locals that oppose are usually financially ok and could not give a 'rats' about the majority who could do with a bit extra.
    Given that the other permit was granted early I would be surprised if this one was held back. If its held back or refused then I guess the NT does not give a shxt about the 9 feet of Horse poo it or the world is in.
    Last edited by manny100: 12/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $235.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $3.029M 27.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 374502 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3715512 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.