CXO 13.6% 10.0¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Share Purchase Plan and Application Form, page-194

1. 770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    hahaha if anyone wasted their time reading the stop core lithium distorted ramblings check out the closing paragraph. I think it hilarious even the major concerns all point to an easy sign off by the Minister. My comments in blue

This proposal needs a critical eye from the Minister now that completely takes on board the original concerns of the community. The Minister need to look at the bigger pictures:
    • the cost/benefit to the NT community -
    all positive, huge money in from royalties, port fees, local employment
    • the cost to the environment -
    can't be to bad the independent NTEPA has provided a positive report and basically said its good to go.
    • the financial viability of the proposal -
    DFS clearly shows it is extremely viableand that was with know reserves which have expanded since
    • the ability of the proponents to finish the closure -
    not sure what this is referring too.
    • the risks to taxpayers from a failed ventur
    e - not sure what this refers to as Core is not after any money from the taxpayer which is great change for major project in NT
    My view is that the economics do not stack up once you strip away the ‘green’ fluff. If the economics don’t stack up, then the environment and the locals can only lose from this short sighted proposal. - What does that even mean? How has the 'green' fluff inflated the economics of the project?

I agree, I hope the Minister does look at these issues and the big picture when making his decision.biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.012(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 10.5¢ 8.8¢ $3.413M 34.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1613594 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 5907724 76
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.