ITM 0.00% 7.1¢ itech minerals ltd

I think the SPP will be filling extremely quickly at this rate -...

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12462
    I think the SPP will be filling extremely quickly at this rate - submitted my allocation today to ensure i didn't miss.

Seems like not many flippers from the raise either (credit to Fosters) and some good support of buying on market today.

Think 50-60M MC given the project and development would be reasonable fair value. But as mentioned believe post the feasibility studies and some confirmatory drilling they're prove global size resources and hopefully then shortly afterwards prove the profitability of them.

I'm also mindful that there is the SS for existing resources with the new inputs from the improved metallurgical work. So hopefully get a look at economics in the next quarter or so. We can then use that data to extrapolate it across a much larger resource and also postulate and increase front end design.

Still think the market is overlooking that ITM will be able to move from where it is today to a producer in a much shorter time-frame with most of the relevant approvals already complete.

Post #:64852297 has my recent ITM summary of state of play, upside potential on projects.
    Looking forward to the drilling regimes on these tenements which can then flick them from estimations into actual resources (inferred/indicated)

graphite news pipeline next 6-7 months

ITM graphite.PNG

Ionic Rare Earth - Kaolin news pipeline next 6-7 months

ITM REO-kaolin.PNG

With that in mind probably looking to get SS/FS commenced for both aspects somewhere in H1 maybe H2 of 2023.

But I do recall a SS being announce for existing graphite Campoona resources. Whether thats an internal SS or not
    but would be good to see economical viability of that - then when the resource estimates for sugarloaf/lacroma can simple say instead of 10mT now have 100mT+ etc and thus one can do some arbitrary type calculations on larger process circuit.

*sentiment to buy reflecting actions today (this is technical participation in the SPP) not to be confused with on market buying which did occur last week for me.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.682M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $18.06K 254.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30358 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 30449 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ITM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.