CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

without an excuse for the greenhouse facility in Mildura, it is...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    without an excuse for the greenhouse facility in Mildura, it is very hard for CANN group to convince shareholders or investors to continue to give them money. As they are well known that the market is currently oversupply and their price is too high. if you really look at what they said, the greenhouse facility in Mildura is their key selling point whenever they start capital fundraising, how much revenue they will have, based on their forecasts. I am still holding the shares as there is no point to sell such a lower price. i just hope the share price will recover a bit in 2 or 3 years time so i will not lose so much money... anyway, i can't blame CANN management team, that is my fault to belive their words and i have continued to buy their shares every time they raise capital funds till i have no more money this time... Imagain if i invested the same amount of money in one of the top 4 cyptocurrencies, i will have very very big profit. investing cypto currencies and CANN group are the same high risk. (i am sure someone here not to agree with what i said, as a shareholder i feel so pissed off from the shareprice going down from $3.5 to now only 28 cents)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.