SYR 2.17% 33.8¢ syrah resources limited

I am certain they are one and the same people! I think...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am certain they are one and the same people!
    I think shareholders should participate even at a loss as news of a failed CR is not going to be good for share price. The company need to look at updating on mine productivity prior to close of CR. It is however concerning that the company has again had to ask for money and that graphite prices seem to be stalling, while these might be short term issues they do lend as to why the shorters have targeted the stock. I will take up CR as its such a small allocation and urge all shareholders to do they same to protect their interest and also to protect the fact the capital raise increase supply of shares and decreases their value, so either buy on market now at 2.23 or participate if your a shareholder.
    If you looking to get into the stock and haven't entered you have the pleasure of waiting until 4th quarter results confirm commercial production and casflow. (if this actually happens) Existing holders have waited patiently for 6 years for this moment. When this mine finally makes a profit I'm going on that cruise my wife and I always talked about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.8¢
Change
-0.008(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $346.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.5¢ 33.0¢ $2.887M 8.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 449620 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 322597 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.