AVA 0.00% 13.0¢ ava risk group limited

Tech companies are very different from these......as some have...

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    A world leading tech in a small sector is usually not very profitable
    => surely that raises the question as to why bother as a shareholder given over the long term, share price should reflect the profitability of the business

I guess the argument is that Ava have been in this or adjacent businesses for over 3 decades and what has changed now......perhaps Aura X is that change, but in an ocean of companies, why pin your hopes on something that may/may not arrive (I'm a big fan of Gaurav so perhaps a little biased)
    Tech companies are very different from these......as some have shown, they can quickly scale back their growth costs and although it may impact how quickly their top line grows, they can get to profitability.....Xero being an example.
    I find it hard to put Ava into the tech company category - Access and Illuminate are sales/distribution of physical product and a significant share of the detect business is as well (the fibre). They don't seem to be able to generate significant services revenues off detect apart from perhaps the maintenance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $6 47

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 967630 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 123192 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.