PEN 2.56% 8.0¢ peninsula energy limited

Hi All, We got most of them...happy days wouldn't you say?...

1. 606 Posts.
    Hi All,

We got most of them...happy days wouldn't you say?

Now...sorry for the diversionary tactics but this (below) IMO is what I have been after. Of course, it lacks detail and has a few weasel words (perhaps due to lack of legal clarity) but seems that perhaps there is cause to think PDN (as we know it) might be gone. I couldn't ever really see PDN survival while CIC and CNNC seemed obvious bedfellows, and this could be start of it.

Now I do really really hope that the good and long suffering holders get something back left for them. I had PDN for a while and did well there, but I have to say, in hindsight - it was a fluke. Now there is the huge debt pile to pay off, so the shareholders might be looking at their current assets outside of LH to value the company at right now. (Michelin, Kayelekera, etc). To which, on face value there'd probably be a small upside for them ($200m for working mine in Malawi and Canadian assets?? not to mention Aussie assets) but I'm seriously guessing. I'd suggest they wouldn't want to pay any premium at all. And Kayelekera without debt would have to bring down AISC. Might be the biggest blessing PDN shareholders ever had for genuine price discovery in this (up) market cycle.

What is all the point to this? Simple really. All LH U308 pretty much was on spot or market sales. LH being taken out takes more inventory out of the market.

This, with the DOE update [sometime soon...Frogga, I thought you might have something to share ;-)] are one of the market catalysts that sincerely should convince utilities to start to contract in earnest.

It's significant. If you're watching the U space at the moment and not in...this is the story of the moment. DOE is the next/other one. There isn't much else after that so as to fulfil the shortfall narrative. Not to mention the self fulfilling prophecy as overfeeding at the centrifuges turns to underfeeding.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $254.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.2¢ 7.9¢ $904.8K 11.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 547650 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 261157 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.