OVN 0.00% 2.0¢ oventus medical limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan closes oversubscribed, page-42

1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Yes, regarding the comment, she said a 60 to 90 day delay. It wasn't a well defined measure on what was delayed. Was it revenues? Roll-out? Sign ups for distributors? So while it think that it is very highly unlikely that she was lying, its important to remember that she is well within her rights to highlight whatever indicator she wants when talking about what was delayed and that we may or may not agree with her that this was the most important measure to us.

Covid is still growing in the US, that is clear, even if they are now opting not to report the numbers in the same way as previously, or discouraging the amount of testing.

And about the labs, I'm completely on board with that. She said that they were getting some orders in and some work done with the remote consultations, but it also seemed implied that the patients still needed to visit the labs to finish the work. My interpretation here was that this part is where a hold up is occurring and I'd say its prudent to assume that this could continue for the near term.

Don't get discouraged by my attitude. I tend to assume a base case that is towards the more pessimistic side of the range of possibilities. I remain invested at the moment because I think the medium term outlook is still good enough for now. And - since my base case is pessimistic, I could always be surprised to the upside with the coming YE reporting, I'm just not counting on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.