AXE 4.26% 24.5¢ archer materials limited

I understand everyone will form their own opinion, but for me...

1. 778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I understand everyone will form their own opinion, but for me it's not the vibe I got from the interview.

I'd like to think I keep everything in context - if Mohammad said "using all or our money over the next year" well then that's clear.
    Keeping that comment in context with the rest of the interview and with the companies past History - they have 1. looked after shareholder as much as possible ( and that was evident in the raise just gone and Shareholders involved demonstrated their believe in how the company is run and the direction it's going in) and 2. Have used money wisely in the past and have controlled costs as much as the could.

However I do think costs will obviously increase with more people coming on board to advance and accelerate their projects and that's certainly not a bad thing as you would expect more milestones and de-risking of their technologies would happen faster and therefore support a greater Share price value.
    The reasoning in one of my other posts that possible they may not require a SPP later is as they advance and accelerate these projects and continue hitting their milestones, partnerships and further interest from highly resourced companies may become more prevalent as these technologies are highly disruptive and do have a competitive advantage. Therefore you'd have to expect more interest ( such as IBM for one example) in getting a foot in the door and either supporting progress through partnerships and taking a stake in the company. ( hoping not for takeovers - but the company has a takeover clause which was voted on a previous general meeting) . The patent process is ever so important to protect the companies IP and this is advancing throughout different jurisdictions as we speak.

There is alot more exposure now on a Global scale for Archer and one of the biggest barriers to the 12cq technology has been overcome with irrefutable prove the patented material is conductive on the qbit at room temperature - this was stated by Mohammad was one of the main barriers to 12cq becoming a success and is now behind us and their moving onto control functions.

Also from a investment point of view, I personally don't see Archer anywhere near as effected as other stocks during these trying times and I believe the success from the capital raise proves that. There is still a risk though, however every time they hit their milestones they are de-risking their technologies and this should in turn translate to an increased share price and market value for the company.

Everyone needs to do their own risk assessments on AXE and what ever other stocks they hold and there would be many who would not always agree with what I post through their own experiences and market knowledge- - why it's ever so important in order to achieve success in Investments or trading to do your own DD - looking at not just the stock, but markets, management, product or technologies and future demand and/or direction.

There have been advances in Quantum technology especially and the race is on to use quantum technologies in a range of different applications - one of the these key areas that other countries have been concentrating on is with communications - secure Quantum communications- where as using quantum technology between the sender and receiver and basically making the communication un-hackable. Alot of our current technologies have many weaknesses and one of the truly important things for this and any other quantum technology to work and to succeed is to make Quantum mobile and that's a big ACE card that Archer holds if they succeed in getting to their end goal.

Personally I am pleased Management see the value in supporting the shareholders that support them and allow the very people that have faith and see the value in what they are doing than to go after the easier route of a share placement with Sophisticate Investors etc. I do see it as a strategic move and well read.

Time will always tell and there is so much more to come both immediate and in the future and wish everyone well.

Stay safe - it's worrying to see the second wave of this virus, but if everyone does there bit to prevent the spread as much as possible and we can keep ontop of this the better our chances of returning to some form of normality sooner.

Aussies are a resilient bunch so even with the turmoil on multiple fronts I believe we can think outside of the box so to speak and we'll find a way to make things work out. Wish everyone all the best in their health and investments!

Tonza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.010(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.5¢ $35.01K 145.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 17703 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 61751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.