IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Ragnarolf,thanks for sharing your thoughts, really appreciate...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Hi Ragnarolf,
    thanks for sharing your thoughts, really appreciate it.
    I can see your POV, however there are some things I would highlight:

1) It’s clear that the market hasn’t received well the last CR, but this is determined by impatient shareholders that wants to become rich overnight, and an overall pessimism dictated from the many downrampers here and all the social media.
    Sophisticated investors has fulfilled the their part (this is going to open a new chapter why they have done it).

2) they are running to many IP’s, that’s right, do we know what’s going on behind the scene? The recent acquisition has put us in a dominant position, we don’t need to depend from any Car-t, we have our own production site, hence less chances to be blackmailed by any one, also we are a one stop shopping for BP.

3) Shareholders are impatient, they want all now. With the previous team, you’ll agree, we couldn’t be internationally recognised. In light of a potential fast track from FDA, you want to make sure you are ready, and have all the positions filled.

this is just my thought. I am not an expert in Science, but I have some knowledge in running a business, and from my point of view they are doing everything right.
    it’s just Me Market, for a reason or another, pushing the price down.

Unless we are day traders, this price fluctuations doesn’t bother me at all. How much will be worth a share of Imu in the future if they find the “holy grail”?.
    this is bothering me, I need to think how to spend all that money.

this is not financial advise, just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.