IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

If you are a long term bull investor in IMU. Think of the...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 441
    If you are a long term bull investor in IMU.
    Think of the options like doubling your exposure without tying up capital in direct shares.

For every dollar you tip in in you get 1 share and 1 option.

To get the same amount of long exposure. You need to tie up a lot more capital purchasing additional shares on market.

On day 1 you can sell your options (likely for 0.50 cents to 1.0 cent). Which is largely the difference in share price to buying on market today.

The lessor secondary reason is the company needs cash to survive, succeed, and achieve its goals. The company is saying they need $65M to fund Azer Cel. So by participating in the SPP your money is going directly into the company coffers. Which in turn increases the companies chance of success (verse buying shares on market in a company with an under subscribed SPP - is not much of a bull signal to me).

Personally I'll be holding on to my options and seeing where this lands in 3 years time. By then, if this company is going to succeed and have commercial success it will be within 3 years. The options are free to hold. And if there is a commercial deal of some description I would say the share price will be >30 cents.

**This is not financial advice. Opinion only. Complete your due diligence before making any decision. Investing in shares is inherently risky - including potential loss of your capital invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.