NCK 2.16% $16.57 nick scali limited

The allocation was made on a proportionate basis that resulted...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    The allocation was made on a proportionate basis that resulted in those who held more shares received a higher percentage allocation. For instance, in one of my holdings in which I am a top twenty holder, I received an allocation of 2,264 shares with a $2 credit back from my $30,000 application. In another of my accounts in a smaller holding I was allocated 1,116 shares, just under half of my $30,000 application. Had the market price fallen below the application price of $13.25, people would be complaining that they had been unfairly allocated too many shares.
    The fair allocation method used by NCK's management reflects the superior thinking that has has made NCK such a great investment, while the inability of many people to understand this simple and fair principle is a major reason as to why it is so easy to succeed in an arena populated by simple-minded people. One only has to read the uneducated nature of posts on HC to realise that one does not need to be overly bright to outperform the market. I must say however, that the average IQ of NCK shareholders is superior to those in most other stocks.
    Given time, the UK investment in Fab is going to be a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.