BRG 0.18% $27.38 breville group limited

Did not know they have been around for so long. Always liked...

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Did not know they have been around for so long. Always liked their products and missed out in jumping onboard when the SP was just under $5. You have got to be happy when you jump on board a stock and dont give into the temptation to trade it over just holding. It may work in your favour when a stock is volatile and range bound but buying and holding onto a growth stock like BRG or A2M is the way to achieve true financial independence. Well done on your 15 bagger, the clincher is when you reinvest your multibagger into another multibagger down the track.

We invested most of our SMSF and personal share holdings into CBA during the GFC and it took 8 years to turn that into a 4 bagger. Took the proceeds of that and reinvested it into A2M and it took 5 years to turn that into another 34 bagger. In less than three months took some of A2M and reinvested into BRG and that's nearly another bag in such a short space of time. So in the space of just under 14 years we have 4 x 34 x 2 = a 272 bagger !

I challenge any day trader or institutional fund to return those type of returns by jumping in and out of stocks like its a merry go round. I used to day trade and jump in and out thinking how good am I not looking at the forest for the trees. Warren B was right and his returns have proven playing the long game with stocks that perform over the long run will serve you better than trying to beat the market by trading stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$27.38
Change
0.050(0.18%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927B
Open High Low Value Volume
$26.93 $27.50 $26.83 $4.512M 165.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289 $27.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$27.40 243 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.