EVN 4.19% $3.73 evolution mining limited

If you want trickery and creative accounting you may want to...

1. 961 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    If you want trickery and creative accounting you may want to read this weekends article,Joyce and Qantas and what they got upto,hehe they possibly have no intention of ever repaying the $2 billion in taxpayer bailout during covid when they nearly went belly up and ironically they reported huge profits the following period,Joyce’s flys out of Oz with all his pockets and onboard luggage full of cash,then his CEO buddy at emirates comes out and defends him slags us all for treating his friend so harshly l mean really.

l think EVN will be ok especially if they do meet H2 guidance,and aisc comes down to $1340 Oz and Mungari mines kicks in and the overhang from the CR abates well lm banking on it,but the professional behemoth in NEM have had their problems too and look at WAF gone from a high of $1.45 a year ago to .84 cents.
    lm only new to EVN l bought when it fell ,in at $3.03 missed selling soon after at $3.20 by 1 cent lm kicking myself but Goldman Sacks have a recent $3.70 tp on EVN,and some analysts are writing POG will be a lot higher H2 with reserve banks accumulating tonnes of gold,a little more patience required with this one
    DYOR please.only my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.73
Change
0.150(4.19%)
Mkt cap ! $7.407B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.68 $3.73 $3.63 $119.7M 32.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 $3.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.73 662971 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.