CZI 0.00% 22.0¢ cassini resources limited

Hi 3720 to 1, when OZL have spent the $36m to earn the 70% they...

1. 9,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8453
    Hi 3720 to 1, when OZL have spent the $36m to earn the 70% they really have 3 options.
    1. Keep us as a partner
    2. Negotiate to buy our percentage of the project, that might be worth a $billion or more.
    3. Buy the company by buying shares on the market in a Takeover.

There is actually a 4th option and that is if we don't have the cash to pay for our percentage of the build, our returns probably go down to a net royalty like BHP will be getting, possibly 2.5% of NSR, but that could be $25M/a if the whole project became a $B/yr operation.

The easiest and cheapest method for OZL is to buy the company on the market, unless our shares got too high in price. To be too high in price would be over a couple of dollars, so while we are in the cents range, I would be buying shares if I was them!! *This is only true once they have worked out for themselves that the project has legs!!

As a hint, Nickel, cobalt and Copper are all going to be needed in great quantities once the EV revolution really gets under way!! IMO the prices of all 3 commodities is likely to go to record highs sometime in the next 4-9 years.

All renewables need more copper, for all the connections. Likewise the EVs use about 5 times the copper of an ordinary car.
    Lithium ion batteries use a lot of Nickel and cobalt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.