ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

it certainly looks that way :(they could've had it prior to the...

1. 8,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2522
    it certainly looks that way

they could've had it prior to the initial 2.5c placement

the fact they've removed EV1 and car manufacturer etc from the announcement leads me to believe EV1 didn't want their data to be made public and looks to me like Anteo went back to them to ask if the data could be released if it couldn't be linked to them?

Anyway, this data should've triggered at least a milestone payment or some firm commitment.

If you were a master house builder, and you had a client come to you and say:

"we've heard you build the best houses and we'd like you do build one for us"

That's fine, we require part payment upfront for building materials and labour and then regular payments until house is completed"

"no! no! no! we want you to build the house first and then we'll decide 12 months down the track if we like it or not and then we just might have a deal"

or you're looking thinking of changing jobs, and you have 15 years experience and you're the best in your respected industry,

imagine a potential employer saying to you:

You look like you'd be a good fit for our company but first you have to work for free for 12 months just so we can see if you're any good and then we might have a deal

No one would do this but many shareholders are comfortable with how AnteoTech does business

When David first spoke about the Trinseo MOU, we really thought he had a handle on things but was he just saying what he thought shareholders wanted to hear?

Rant over
    Last edited by opel24v: 02/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $59.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.7¢ 2.3¢ $511.3K 20.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3685330 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 839726 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 19.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ 14992112
Last updated 15.55pm 22/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.