FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

@Recruiter10 with all due respect to you and your nan, with...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    @Recruiter10 with all due respect to you and your nan, with statements like that, it would appear you have limited knowledge of what is involved in running an aspiring mid tier mining company with over 500 employee's, a producing gold mine on the other side of the world all whilst running a large scale demerger process with multiple parties. I enjoy everyone's opinion's but seriously your hostility towards our MD is misguided IMHO. A typical day at the office for Mike would be filled with many complex problems across people, mining operations, investor relations, government bureaucracy (foreign), and finance, no easy feat, yes he has a team but the buck stops with him.

The facts are since he started the SP has risen from 20+ cps to 65cps in 7 months and we have >$75m in cash. If he got things wrong we could very well still be at that price but the market clearly likes what he and team are doing hence were we are today. Rewind 18 months ago and we were at 4c with < 1m (I was still buying). I'm very pleased with that return, and just like every other raise we have had, I am extremely confident that the sp will continue to head higher over the coming weeks and months.

I am very pleased I got my full allocation, I wasn't surprised that it was heavily oversubscribed and I am equally not surprised they accepted it all. We are embarking on a significant growth strategy over the next 12-18months for Gold and Li, to do that we need money. Its much cheaper and less risky to raise through equity and IMO at present more prudent then it is in debt given global markets are pricing in rate increases. We don't have enough FCF atm to go after debt without poor terms and increasing our risk profile, so top up now with modest dilution and get on with things. Debt can come later when we are generating more revenue in 2022.

No doubt games are being played today, IMO 64c is good support and we should see a steady climb again over coming days/weeks heading into a very busy news month.

Best wishes to all fellow holders, onwards and upwards!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.