LMG 0.00% 5.0¢ latrobe magnesium limited

In no ramper. I have performed far more research and the average...

1. 4,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1086
    In no ramper. I have performed far more research and the average here and have been very willing to share my research and analysis freely . Just because you say "No Offence Ken" does not mean you are not offensive. I would have expected far better from you but I don't know you from a bar of soap and you certainly do NOT know me.

I remain positive and speculative in my approach. My posts have had their share of negativity at times but never too the point of desperation shown by many. Short sighted and naive posters can jump off a cliff for all I care. Keyboard warriors that cry to mummy and couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag. Pathetic individuals that are not worth crossing the street to pee on if they were on fire.

I'm no flake or pissy winger like the majority here. I'll stand my digs any day and leave the past behind when needed. I've invested a fair amount of my very hard earned money from 42 years of work.

Bite me if you think I'm an upramper. When my money impacts upon you, I'll flock off. Shite, people need to get a grip and take responsibility for their own lack of knowledge, understanding and poor decisions.

The stinking age of entertainment and the limp notion of it always being someone else's fault. How pathetic!

Last edited by kengaroo: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $17.18K 350.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1154655 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 184589
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
LMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.