LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

They've posted a new video on their youtube account here. It...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    They've posted a new video on their youtube account here.

It looks like it features the new AI bot technology. It says, "I'm Andy the Livetiles bot". They must have named the bot after "Andy McKeon (that new Facebook guy) or maybe it's named after the Chairman as his name is Andrew.

I think how this works is that it uses the Microsoft Bot Framework (or something similar) and looks through all the data a company has in the cloud and then tries to find the most logical answer.

So, an example as shown in the video is when someone types in the box, "book a meeting for next Tuesday", the AI bot then processes all the data a company has in the cloud and then comes up with the most logical answers. The more information a company has in the cloud the better the bot will be. The bot will also learn as time goes by.

Livetiles isn't developing the bot technology, I'm pretty sure that's high tech stuff that Microsoft does. What Livetiles is doing is leveraging this technology and adapting it into their products to help improve user experience and drive further efficiency. I guess it's kind of like having a secretary or office helper in your company. Not only does it help you but you can also give it tasks and make it do work.

Screenshot:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.