LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Booklet, page-10

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Good to see some figures thrown around Alph and GDM.

I have been playing around and for whats its worth i have a few questions.

LVT has added 40 customers per quarter for 7 -8 quarters apart from when it added Wizdom. Average spend is $44k . so 160 new customers a year adds $6m to ARR. So say it makes 100m by 2021 then its will take 16 years of 40 clients@ $44k per quarter to get to 200m. i know average spend can increase per customer but is lvt only got demand for 40 customers, or is it time consuming to implement , or do they have to increase spend to quicken the on boarding process. Does anyone out there know.
    Also can the growth rate accelerate or maintain close to 50% , if so then if LVT makes 100m arr in 2021 and grows 50% in 2022 then its ARR increase $50 which means at say $50k per customer would mean 1000 customers per year or 250 a quarter. Currently they do 40 so thats a 6 fold increase in customers
    This is something im contemplating so would appreciate if its normal for these types of companys/businesses to maintain or increased its growth rate off its current base of 58% and if so can its customer sign up increase 6 timed from 40 a quarter to 250 and if so at what cost i.e will it blow out expense adding significantly more.

Also goof to see Regal buy 30m shares (around 20% off the placement ). From memory they sold about 20-30m i think mid to late last year and first half of this year year when was trading 45-60

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.