LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Good to see some figures thrown around Alph and GDM.I have been...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Good to see some figures thrown around Alph and GDM.

I have been playing around and for whats its worth i have a few questions.

LVT has added 40 customers per quarter for 7 -8 quarters apart from when it added Wizdom. Average spend is $44k . so 160 new customers a year adds $6m to ARR. So say it makes 100m by 2021 then its will take 16 years of 40 clients@ $44k per quarter to get to 200m. i know average spend can increase per customer but is lvt only got demand for 40 customers, or is it time consuming to implement , or do they have to increase spend to quicken the on boarding process. Does anyone out there know.
    Also can the growth rate accelerate or maintain close to 50% , if so then if LVT makes 100m arr in 2021 and grows 50% in 2022 then its ARR increase $50 which means at say $50k per customer would mean 1000 customers per year or 250 a quarter. Currently they do 40 so thats a 6 fold increase in customers
    This is something im contemplating so would appreciate if its normal for these types of companys/businesses to maintain or increased its growth rate off its current base of 58% and if so can its customer sign up increase 6 timed from 40 a quarter to 250 and if so at what cost i.e will it blow out expense adding significantly more.

Also goof to see Regal buy 30m shares (around 20% off the placement ). From memory they sold about 20-30m i think mid to late last year and first half of this year year when was trading 45-60

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.