NEU 3.15% $21.27 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

It's grim alright. I have no faith that the 'lockdown' approach...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    It's grim alright. I have no faith that the 'lockdown' approach is actually going to work. Unless you keep borders closed indefinitely you need global containment of the virus and that is not going to happen. The Sydney outbreak has come from a truck driver from Melbourne - so what are you going to do? Stop freight as well? There is such great hope of a vaccine, but bear in mind we have a vaccination for influenza and still 3,000 - 4,000 Australians die of this illness every year. It is considered 30-60% effective.
    https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/cda-surveil-ozflu-flucurr.htm/$File/Vacc-efficacy-effect-impact-Oct18.pdf
    They have already identified many mutations of Covid, so we may end up in much the same boat on the vaccine front. So where does this all end?

Regardless of the lockdown, what we don't know is how many new participants they have been able to recruit since the lockdown ended. Rett is a terrible illness with respiratory problems I would expect many parents may be waiting to see before they join the trial. This would be important information to understand as if the recruitment rate has stalled then the P3 trial is going to blow out, it would be encouraging if recruitment rates are still healthy. Not expecting to be told.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.27
Change
0.650(3.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.718B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.84 $21.56 $20.76 $7.760M 364.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1378 $21.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.29 218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.