SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

There is no way you will get a bigger allocation than someone...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    There is no way you will get a bigger allocation than someone with a substantially bigger holding than you.
    With 500 shares you will get the minimum allocation (which everyone will get) and then on top of that they will allocate pro rata.

there are 2 things which you are overlooking completely:
    1. What is determined as a small shareholder? This could be anyone with 20,000 shares or less.

2. what is classified a ‘meaningful allocation’ (this could be $1000-$2000)

So, in my example I’m going to say all small shareholders are people with 20,000 shares or less
    And pro rata will be 15:1 (1 new share for every 10 held)

if you had 20,000 shares, you are now entitled to 1333 new shares (at $1.30 that’s $1,730)

In this example I’m going to use $1,730 as the decided minimum for all shareholders as the meaningful allocation amount.

People holding less than 20,000 shares are now entitled to more than just their 1:15 (your 500 shares which would have been 33 new shares, is now instead 1,333 new shares)

Everyone who applies now gets a minimum of 1,333 shares ($1,730)

anyone who holds more than 20,000 shares will be entitled to more depending on their shareholding.

This is how it will work, not the fantasy you’re imagining where you get $30,000 worth of stock, and someone with a substantial stake gets $5000

I feel like I’ve repeated myself a few times on this issue, but the “small shareholders will be looked after” is being misinterpreted.

This is what it means, you’ll get a lot more than you should, but it won’t be as much as you expect/hope.

As I said, in that vague statement I’m the booklet, the 2 things you don’t know but need to know is:
    -what is classified as ‘small sharehodler’
    -what is classified a ‘meaningful allocation’

id be very happy if it were as per my example above, but it may not be, you/we may actually get less, but I expect it to be around this mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.