SPT 0.00% 7.5¢ splitit payments ltd

Some of you people need to calm down..it’ll take about a week...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Some of you people need to calm down..

it’ll take about a week for your documents to arrive, don’t stress..
    if you are worried, contact their share registry (Automic in this case), I signed up tonight and the account is very basic and doesn’t have any forms or offers so have sent through an email.

what I have found is that I can’t seem to update bank details or anything on their site, which is concerning meaning they won’t directly deposit the refund money back into my account, rather send it via cheque (this is a question I have asked in
    my email).

Also, just so we’re clear, those saying they’re gonna look after smaller shareholders, this may be a fairer way of doing it, but smaller shareholders will not be happy.

ie. Pro rata with a minimum allocation that’s less than the minimum application.

so they could do a 15:1 pro rata (so 1 new share for every 15 held)

those that hold say 350,000 shares or more will get their $30,000 wortH

say a small shareholder with 10,000 shares will be entitled to $865 worth. This may also be the “minimum”

so everyone who applies will get a minimum of $865 worth (even if you hold less than 10,000 shares at record date) and anything you hold over the 10,000 will add to your pro rata.

now, if you held 10,000 shares or less, would you be happy with $865 if you applied for $30k worth??

So don’t say they’re looking after the smaller shareholders, it’s definitely what they are NOT doing.

These figures are made up, but fall in line with what happened to NAB and CCP share purchase plans I was involved in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.