ABB 1.71% $3.57 aussie broadband limited

Ann: Share Purchase Plan Offer Booklet, page-55

1. 2 Posts.
    thanks @blackscholes @sherlockpui @gragou02 for your feedback, much appreciated with your insight and decision making based upon your experience in regard to ABB.....

yes, i may wait close to the end of the month just before they close this spp off and decide to take the plunge... i am just being a little bit cautious in that i was a little bit surprised that they decide to offer it at 4, (which indicates to me that ABB thinks that right now, they value themselves around this figure (or just below)) and hence we might experience a bit of selling (emotional selling) and the price could drop to about the 3.7 mark, (yes i thought along the same path as you @gragou02 hence i was thinking to HOLD (not participate in the SPP), then BUY at that price - i have no current plans of selling any based upon my current holdings (e.g. i tend not to buy and sell and buy and sell UNLESS it's at a ridiculous over eval price ...- long termer approach)...

again much appreciated and kudos for the insights from everyone, something for me to ponder here....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.